Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index Pocket PC FAQ Forums
The place to discuss Windows Mobile, Pocket PCs, Smartphones, Handheld PCs, Windows CE and More!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A programmable keyboard for PDAs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> Pocket PC Wishlists
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crafte

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2002 5:04 am    Post subject: A programmable keyboard for PDAs Reply with quote

I want a good keyboard with international letters that works with almost any PDA! The present state is awful for a lot of people all over the world who wants to write a lot in their own language. Why cant anyone create a keyboard to which you can create your own keyboard layout? Give me a keyboard where I can put "foreign" letters wherever I want them, and leave the keys blank so I can mark them the way I want. Please! There's a big world outside the english-speaking countries!

The Stowaway keyboards can possibly be given a foreign layout, but I would rather have a keyboard like Keysync which you can have in your lap, which works with many PDAs and which has a cable between the PDA and the keyboard so you dont have to have the PDA fastened to the keyboard. The Stowaway keyboard doesnt give much value for the money.

GC
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> Pocket PC Wishlists All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: