Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index Pocket PC FAQ Forums
The place to discuss Windows Mobile, Pocket PCs, Smartphones, Handheld PCs, Windows CE and More!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PDF files Acrobat Reader

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> Pocket PC Wishlists
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dgranlund

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2001 2:11 pm    Post subject: PDF files Acrobat Reader Reply with quote

Does anyone know a way that I can read PDF files or acrobat reader files on a HP Jornada 720?
Russ Smith
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2001 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to Ansyr's web-site (see [url=http://www.ansyr.com/support/wince/requirements.asp),]http://www.ansyr.com/support/wince/requirements.asp),[/url] their Primer PDF Reader supports Windows Handheld PC 2000 (which is what the 720 is running). I've not used Primer on an HPC but it runs well on my PocketPC.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2001 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Primer works well but it is expensive to register (30 day trial)

Adobe should work on a Windows CE version of their Acrobat reader .... you never know, people might actually get used to viewing clear text with Microsoft's Reader!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> Pocket PC Wishlists All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: