SPB Brain Evolution is an intellectual software game that helps to train the brain and improve memory, logic, arithmetic, and puzzle-solving skills. The application is a suit of 12 games, which have to be played in sequence: only good results in a game, unlock the next one.
The game currently contains twelve exercises which, put together, help users to keep their mind in a proper shape. These exercises are Sudoku, Numbers, Arithmetics, Quadronica, Guess Who, Memorica, Encyclopedia, Minesweeper, Matches, Balltracker, Geometry and Pairs, the latter two being completely new. They help user to exercise such basic mind activities as logic, arithmetic and memory. While the training mode prepares you for the battle the marking mode allows you to register your progress. The game also allows tracking the progress in your personal brain evolution which immediately becomes available in the form of a diagram or a score.
* Two additional exercises mentioned above, Geometry and Pairs;
* A new scoring and progress tracking system;
* Sharing user's achievements online on SPB server;
* Posting achievements to Twitter;
* The new, finger-friendly interface that perfectly matches all the latest smartphones with bigger and more responsive touchscreens;
* Native support for 800x480 and 400x240 screen resolutions.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Copyright 2001-2010, Chris De Herrera, All Rights Reserved