Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index Pocket PC FAQ Forums
The place to discuss Windows Mobile, Pocket PCs, Smartphones, Handheld PCs, Windows CE and More!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

O2 XDA PC SUITE required

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> Windows Mobile 2003 and SE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pankajamishra
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:45 am    Post subject: O2 XDA PC SUITE required Reply with quote

Anyone out there who can help me on this.I have lost the CD of pc suite needed to connect O2 to pc.Please help me.Tel link frm where i can dwnld it or anyother alternative.
Gerard
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if Activesync would work or if you need Windows Mobile Device Center. Either way, these are free synchronisation programs from Microsoft Downloads.
pankajamishra
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't get it.You mean i can connect o2 xda atom to pc using active sync.Do i need usb for that.Thx for reply
Gerard
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

USB would be useful, though if your PC has IrDA you can use infrared light to connect as well, I believe, on first partnering to the Pocket PC. But yes, generally people use a USB-connected cradle or a direct USB cable connection to link PPC to PC for partnering, synchronisation, and program installations among other uses.
pankajamishra
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now i m able 2 conect pc 2 my o2.Now can u help me on how 2 connect gprs of ppc 2 laptop.Waiting for ur reply.Thanx in advance.
Gerard
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never tried to do this, so sorry, I have no information to tell you. If you used Google to search for GPRS connection sharing I'm sure you would find some results.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> Windows Mobile 2003 and SE All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: