Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index Pocket PC FAQ Forums
The place to discuss Windows Mobile, Pocket PCs, Smartphones, Handheld PCs, Windows CE and More!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Database software for Nino 300 ser

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> Palm-size PC Questions/Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dieter Kristiansen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 11:51 pm    Post subject: Database software for Nino 300 ser Reply with quote

I just got a Philips Nino 300 ser. I have tryed very hard to find a database software, pocket access or the like without result
tryed Data on the run and DB Anywhere, both of wich gave me the same error message vb runbtime for winCE2.0 not loaded i contacted both software companies and both told me that the software will not run on the Nino.
Can anybody tell me what database application i can use on the Nino 300 ser.

thank you

Dieter Kristiansen
dkr@worldonline.dk
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> Palm-size PC Questions/Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: