Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index Pocket PC FAQ Forums
The place to discuss Windows Mobile, Pocket PCs, Smartphones, Handheld PCs, Windows CE and More!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dear sir can anyone out there help me I using o2XDAlli

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> Windows Mobile 2003 and SE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pang1135
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:49 am    Post subject: Dear sir can anyone out there help me I using o2XDAlli Reply with quote

Dear sir can anyone out there help me I using o2XDAlli pocket pc recely went I put my SD card in my pocket pc it always come out a message say that (DO YOU WANT TO TRY TO FORMAT THIS STORAGE CARD TO MAKE IT READABLE THIS WILL PERMANENTLY DELETE ANY FILE ON THE CARD.)

And after I follow the instruction when I put in my computer it was unable to read the SD card. It tells me to format to FAT32 File system when I format to FAT32 File system and put in my pocket pc was unable to read can you help me Thank you.

Before it do not have such problem. When I put in my SD card in pocket pc it able to read the FAT32 File system.
Gerard
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The card could be corrupted in some way which goes deeper than the usual format type can fix. Have you tried using a different storage card? If you have any old card sitting around, or if you could try a used one in a store, then at least you could find out whether it was the card or the Pocket PC causing the problem. If you get the same error message with a different card, especially if it were one you have not formatted yourself before, then the device has a problem related to the card slot.
pang1135
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:16 am    Post subject: Dear sir can anyone out there help me I using o2XDAlli Reply with quote

Dear sir I have try my other SD card it have the some problem and I even do a hard reset on my pocket pc and it still the some problem message appear say that (DO YOU WANT TO TRY TO FORMAT THIS STORAGE CARD TO MAKE IT READABLE THIS WILL PERMANENTLY DELETE ANY FILE ON THE CARD.)

Dear sir can I know what should I do please help me Thank you I will deeply appreciate.
Gerard
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If all cards inserted into the device give the same error, then the device itself is broken in software or hardware. Since you say you have hard reset and then still get the error, either your operating system is corrupted (not very likely) or the slot or other hardware in the device is broken. If still under warranty, then contact the seller for a repair or exchange. If not, good luck in finding a repairman who can fix it... or shopping for a new device. Of course it can still work without a card in the slot, but in a rather limiting way, as usually we want more storage space for files and programs.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> Windows Mobile 2003 and SE All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: