Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index Pocket PC FAQ Forums
The place to discuss Windows Mobile, Pocket PCs, Smartphones, Handheld PCs, Windows CE and More!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to remover the realplayer icon on my o2XDAlli

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> Windows Mobile 2003 and SE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pang1135
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject: How to remover the realplayer icon on my o2XDAlli Reply with quote

Laughing Hello can any once out there help me please ,Thank you
I got a o2XDAlli pocket pc mobile phone and I installed Realnetwork Realone player and Adobe reader for pocket pc 2.0 on my o2XDAlli but after installing my o2XDAlli will appear a window say that The program you have installed may not display properly because for it was designed for a previous version of windows mobile software.

Please help me to solve this problem thank you and at the same time can I know how to remover the realplayer icon on my o2XDAlli,Because I have uninstalled the realplayer but the icon still in my o2XDAlli mobile phone

Can I know where to download Realplayer and Adobe reader that is compatibles to o2XDAlli or pocket pc window mobile phone 2003 second edition.

Thank you please helps me. Laughing

Last edited by pang1135 on Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gerard
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If RealPlayer and Adobe Reader work correctly on your phone, then there is no reason to worry about that message shown on installation of the software. This is a message which displays on all devices from WM2003SE and later, when older or un-signed applications are installed, but it does not mean that the programs do not work. I run more than 70 added applications on both my WM2003SE Pocket PC and on my WM6 O2 XDA Atom phone, and probably one out of every three of these programs showed that message on installation. All work perfectly well.

As for the shortcut, these LNK files are stored on installation in the \Windows\Start Menu folder and in \Windows\Start Menu\Programs. You may use File Explorer to navigate to these locations and then cut, copy, paste, or delete these files, as well as renaming them as you like. I recommend managing shortcuts in this way, rather than using the Settings > Menus applet, which tends to cause strange double-icon situations and other oddities.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> Windows Mobile 2003 and SE All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: