Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index Pocket PC FAQ Forums
The place to discuss Windows Mobile, Pocket PCs, Smartphones, Handheld PCs, Windows CE and More!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

casio CMF format to MPEG

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> Palm-size PC Questions/Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cenz
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2000 2:35 am    Post subject: casio CMF format to MPEG Reply with quote

does anybody know if there is a converter from the casio movie format (the one you get with the camera card) to a more diffuse MPEG?
thank you
johnnyastro
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2000 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, if anybody knows of a program to convert AVI's to MPEG, I would appreciate it as well!
Beshellx2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:08 pm    Post subject: Uhhhh. Reply with quote

I have a demo version of Cucusoft AVI to VCD, DVD and MPEG 1 and 2
conveter. If your insterested, email me at CJlenn12@aol.com or
Inventer423@yahoo.com ORRRRR BeshellX@be300.org
Gerard
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TMPGEncoder works very well for AVI>MPG endoding. More options with the paid version, but the shareware/unregistered version works rather well for all sorts of editing parameters. Balance, sharpness, noise reduction, bitrate, audio properties... tons of other features besides. Still, I'd recommend using something like PocketDivX to re-encode to a smaller AVI as the compression is far less lossy than MPEG encoding, with smaller filesizes and better quality. Then just use the freeware (and awesome!) BetaPlayer to play back on a Pocket PC. Not sure about Palm-size versions though... Both softwares are easily searchable using Google or something. TMPGEncoder's download site is always changing, so I just search when looking for a newer version.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> Palm-size PC Questions/Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: