Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2000 7:39 am Post subject: A few suggestions
1. I know it won't happen, but a second CompactFlash slot would be great. I currently have to swap between my CF memory card and my CF Ethernet card.
In general what I'm looking for is one expansion slot of connectivity (modem, ethernet, or better yet Bluetooth when available) and one for memory expansion. I'm sure someone will come up with something that connects to the USB port for additional expansion, so this may be a moot point.
2. Standardize the connectors. I hope that the USB connector on the bottom of all the new Pocket PCs will be the standard size and shape and not require a dongle of some sort to convert it.
3. Include car adapters. I'll almost never use my Pocket PC in my car but recharging the battery would be nice.
4. Make a better, standardized cradle. My current Casio E-100 cradle feels cheap and my device is now starting to be marginal on connections. I'd like to see third party cradles that work with all the new machines.
5. (Just for Casio) Fix the cheap CF cover on the Casio E-10x!
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Copyright 2001-2010, Chris De Herrera, All Rights Reserved